With a heavy focus on this market, Clarke has the ability to move all sections to a turbine, making it possible for us to handle your entire project. We have a large assortment of blade trailers, schnabel’s, steering dolly’s, and multi-axle floats to ensure that only the right equipment is being used for the job. All of our larger wind equipment has self steering axles making it easier for routing and accessing jobsites, helping to get your shipment onsite faster and better protected. We have handled many large scale projects all over North America which includes but not limited to looking after the road, rail, and water transport to ensure your job is being done in the most efficient, cost-effective, and professional manner available. We have a proven track record, and can supply written customer approval to backup the great work that we do.
Some of the project lanes we have done in the past have included.
- Double 122 ft GE blades from Houston, TX to Woodstock, MN.
- 125000 lbs Nacelles from Thunder Bay, ON to Dawson Creek, BC.
- Tower sections from Stevensville,ON to Mount Storm, WV.
- 155 ft Clipper blades from Saint Paul, MN & Davenport, IA to Crystal Lake, IA
- GE blades and tower sections into Dansville, NY from Oswego, NY & Albany, NY.
Some of our equipment to handle your wind projects is as follows
- Self steering blade trailers capable of handling double or single blades.
- Double & single schnable equipment for tower sections.
- Multi-axle floats for tower sections and hubs.
- Extendable floats and steps for tower sections
- Double drops for gearbox’s and hubs
- Regular flats and steps for any miscellaneous equipment that needs to be transported.